Thread: ptibull or a pitbull x

Default ptibull or a pitbull x

can someone please tell if its a ptibull or a pitbull x
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you live in Australia - or - somewhere else ?

Australia.
    Why is that ?

I am no authority in pit bulls apart from often dog sitting a friends pitty some years ago and it certainly has that look about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbullloverno1 View Post
    Australia.
    Why is that ?
    The reason I asked - was because if you were living OS - then it is very likely there is pit bull in your pup.

Because you live in Australia - then it is more likely that you have an Amstaff or Amstaff x.

Pit bulls have been banned in Australia for a long time via legislation:

http://kb.rspca.org.au/is-there-legi...f-dog_286.html

Yes some sort of staffy/Am staff is most likely these days.

There are more Pitbulls in Australia than people think. They are just usually registered under Am Staff or Staffy X. I only realise this because I bought a pup a while ago that was advertised as staffy X bulldog. As it got older it grew taller and more athletic than either an English staffy or bulldog. A mate said.... "that dogs got pitty in her". So I had a DNA test done by embark (one of the few tests that stiplifys the difference between Am Staff and American pit bull).... sure enough the test results returned as 53% Eng Staffy, 34% American Pitbull.... and a small mix of 3 other random breeds!!

I did a lot of reading about it because I was worried she had pitty in her.

Nevertheless she is absolutely beautiful. Well behaved loves humans, kids and other dogs..... and is not illegal because she is a bitsa. She looks more pitty than eng staffy and people are quick to judge, but she's just gorgeous!

If you really want to know the breed, get a DNA test done. I recommend Embark, it was good and more reliable than others. Some DNA tests can be dodgy apparently.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Thread Information