Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog Shelters....whats Been Your Experience?

They do look like a perfect pair !!! Well done

Are sure they're not litter mates?
    What a match! They're gorgeous.
    Lola got KC after I adopted her as well, then infected Misi. Took 2 weeks to clear up.
    Hope Penny feels better soon.
    All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by vellela View Post
    I thought I would give everyone an update. Yesterday we bought home a little friend for Ollie. Her name is Penny and as soon as I saw her I just knew she was the one. Ollie loves her and she has settled in well. Ollie gets a bit sooky sometimes but at others he cant leave her alone. Example - Ollie was sitting on my knee as I right this and Penny is sooking at my feet. Ollie just hopped down and gave her a little kiss

They are so sweet together. Photo's attached. Ollie is on the left and Penny on the right.

We got penny from Save a Dog in Glen Iris. I can't praise them enough. A little chaotic but they run a wonderful operation.

We are off to the vet know tho' - Penny has come home with a terrible case of kennel cough and sounds like a 80 year old emphasema suffer!

A happy ending.

Attachment 423

aww what lovely heart warming news & what a sweet couple they make

Hope Penny has a speedy recovery from KC

This morning we woke up to find Penny has blood in her wee Off to the vet again...not bad, had her home 3 days and two vet visits....hope its nothing serious. One good thing, she doesnt appear to be in any distress and she still eats everything that isnt nailed down.....

Poor little girl
    Hope she's better soon. Probably a bladder infection-Misi had one, same symptoms. Hope that's the end of your health issues and that Penny's 100% real soon, problem free to enjoy her new family

Thread Information