Thread: Dog Training - Brisbane

Brisbane, Australia

Default Dog Training - Brisbane

Hi all,
    I was wanting to know if anybody could recommend a dog training school in the eastern suburbs of Brisbane?
    I would like to begin with obedience training, then perhaps move on to family protection training.

Melb, Australia.

Cant help with training schools there as I'm in Melb but It's great you are looking for a school. I think all dogs should have training. What breed do you have? Is it a Doberman? Sorry to disagree but dogs DO NOT need family protection training as a dog will protect it's pack by nature & instinct. You do not need to train them to do it! I've always had Rottie's & now have a Doberman X Staffy & a pure staff. NONE have ever been taught to protect. They already know how to & this type of training can lead to an aggressive dog! Not what any breed needs. IMO!
    Last edited by tracyp; 09-05-2009 at 06:46 PM.

Jimboomba Qld

Hi have you tried REDGUM kennels in Parkridge! They are wonderful and friendly and I have one of there trainers come to my house for personal training with my greyhound and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Good luck Oh they do protection training as well.

Thread Information