Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Truffle and the "REAL" Beach

That water is really clear. What beach is that? No hijack mate, great video. Well edited!

Quote Originally Posted by RileyJ View Post
    Woohoo ! Loved it ! Boy oh boy - this pup sure knows how to prance !

Won't be long and he will take the plunge ! Good stuff with you 2 giving both of the pups treats !
    Oh prancing is Finn's specialty, haha! and I don't take my dogs anywhere without my treat bag full Don't want to miss any opportunities for training!

Plus occasionally the dogs do new things without me asking that really deserve lots of praise. Like yesterday Finn randomly walked on top of a large drain with a grate on it... He's previously been nervous of things like that, but this time he didn't even hesitate so he got lots of "good boy's" and treats for that

Quote Originally Posted by ihatewetsocks View Post
    That water is really clear. What beach is that? No hijack mate, great video. Well edited!
    Thanks It's Philip Island, not the closest beach to me, but one of my favourites. There are restrictions for what times dogs are allowed on the beaches during summer but one can work around that.

This was Finn's first beach trip, same place but a couple of months ago just before the summer dog restrictions came in.

Loved the video ! He really is a brave little boy !

Love watching the relationship building up between you 2 ! Keep it up !

Thread Information