Thread: been a while

Default been a while

G'day everyone.

Well it's been ages since i've been on here so thought i would pop in and say hi. Life just gets busy i suppose.
    hope all is well with everyone and it's good to see some old faces still around. Happy new year to everyone!!

Here's a new pic of gypsy, can't beleive she's 7 now, i keep thinking she's still that little 8 week old pup

gypsy.jpg
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" Author Unknown

Welcome back

She's still gorgeous as ever! I know what you mean about time going too fast! My Koda will be 7 in may... I'd like him to just stay this age forever if that was possible.

Hello 'Stranger' ! Lovely to see a post from you again ! What have you been up to ?

I am with you both with regard to time flying by at a great rate of knots ! 2 more sleeps and it be 2017 !

Both of your pups are still pups ! Gypsy still has the 'devil eye' - so she will never grow up !
    Well - Riley will be 10 in Feb 2017 and my new little girl will be 3 in May 2017 - if she lives that long ! I thought the 'teenager time' was a pain ! The 'Terrible Twos' is worse - with her anyway ! She has been pushing both our buttons something chronic - and we have both groused at her ! I really hope for all of us - that her brain arrives on her 3rd Birthday !

Heaps of Happy and Safe New Year Wishes to you also !

Between working, family and the dog it's easy to out run out of time . Wow, Riley and dodge were both a fair bit younger last time I was on here, awesome to see everyone is still happy and healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" Author Unknown

Thread Information