Thread: Help with navigating itunes store

Default Help with navigating itunes store

I would like the sound proof puppy app, it costs $6 on itunes store.

The problem is, my itunes account isn't linked to a credit card or anything and I'd really rather not! Is there any other itunes payment methods available so I can buy it?

Have a look around - I found it a bit cheaper:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soun...3321?ls=1&mt=8

I buy itunes gift cards at the supermarket and use them. I find it's the easiest way

Thanks Riley, but it redirects me to the australian page where it is $6. But people seem pretty happy with the app, both online and IRL so I imagine worth it.

Gift cards you say. Well I am going to the store tomorrow. Can they be used across multiple purchases? If say I get a $10 one?

If you really don’t want to use a credit card – then buy a gift card from a shop and then use that ! LOL - Snap - 'maddogdodge' !

Looks like Target have 15% of iTunes gift cards.

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/tag/itunes

Have a look at other retailers on this link:

https://www.lasoo.com.au/catalogues.html

Quote Originally Posted by ThistleTheDog View Post
    Thanks Riley, but it redirects me to the australian page where it is $6. But people seem pretty happy with the app, both online and IRL so I imagine worth it.

Gift cards you say. Well I am going to the store tomorrow. Can they be used across multiple purchases? If say I get a $10 one?
    Oops - Sorry ! You can tell how experienced I am at buying iTunes !

I don't use itunes...

but I get google play cards from the supermarket to buy apps add free from the google store... (android).

I hate itunes. I have customers who ask me to help them with it and it does strange things like sync their music collections to the limits and beyond of their phone - and then not let them choose what songs they want on the phone and what should stay on the computer - really frustrating thing.

I hate that so many of my fave podcasters use it as well - it's the evil empire.

I'd rather use RSS feeds.

yeah itunes is very baffling, hence why never spent money on it before. I really dislike how I'm corralled and forced to use it in specific ways, apps randomly installed on my phone during updates, back up struggles...but if I stop using it I lose a lot of things?

I wish this app was on PC too, I might see if that is so.

I think coles has them, I'm going to coles tomorrow so might as well buy it then.

I don't mind itunes but I'm an apple addict, haha! Since having an Iphone, I could not go back to an android phone, just can't stand the whole system, they frustrate me to no end! Same with PC's... I love my Macbook, haha! They are all way too expensive though.

Yeah I'll usually buy a $20 itunes card and then for example buy a $16 album so the leftover $4 will just sit in my account until I want to use it

so the extra $ does sit in your account! That's a relief at least, I'm sure there's some other dog app I am dying to own

Thread Information