Thread: Discount dog stuff website

Default Discount dog stuff website

I might be late to the party on this website but it was suggested to me cause it's got lots of home dog agility stuff and other items!

http://m.crazysales.com.au

I'm getting some of the agility come pay day! Definitely the tunnel and weaving and either the jumps or the jump hoop. Haven't yet worked out if they sell balance balls.

I bought a tunnel and weave poles off there about 5 years ago They're good for the price they are! Mine haven't had heaps and heaps of use, but they are still holding up well now... Although the bag the tunnel came in has fallen apart....

ah im getting conflicting news on that tunnel and how good it is! although i've realised the tunnel is 60cm tall. Thistle is 65cm tall at the shoulder, im gonna need a bigger tunnel :O

she really struggles with the whole "things above her head obscuring her view" thing so thought that might be cool to have at home. Future puppy would hopefully love it to.

Koda looooves his tunnel! I don't know how well it would hold up to lots and lots of use. The material it is made of is quite thin. But it has held up well for me so far. If you wanted one to use all the time and at very fast speeds you'd probably need something a little stronger.

270033_521650237854422_1497428015_n.jpg

Will thistle being taller than the tunnel matter much? Maybe that's why she dislikes the one at school so much. She is one of the bigger dogs :s

Thread Information