Thread: Can anybody tell me what breed this dog is?

Default Can anybody tell me what breed this dog is?

It is so cute! I want him! Is is a cross breed or purebread? If so what type?

Thankyou so much!
    Last edited by maddogdodge; 04-14-2015 at 03:23 PM.

Hi Bejode1!

Your photo didn't seem to show up properly on the forum, so I've edited it for you and fixed that

Sorry to say, I have no idea what type of dog that is... I'd say some kind of cross breed... but I really don't know. If you have a photo of the pup as an adult that would make things easier. Its much harder to tell the breed of puppies compared to adult dogs!

Western Sydney

Sorry...can't help either but I do like the white easy to clip unlike the black ones.
    Chloe & Zorro
    Rottweilers and German Shepherds are Family

I've got no idea what that one is either.

If you don't know - he's probably not a pedigree anything.

It does look like a lot of Staffordshire bull terrier or American Staffordshire Terrier puppies.

If you live in Victoria - I'm not sure where they're at with their Breed Specific Legislation since their election - but if you get a puppy like this and live in Vic, you might need to have ANKC pedigree papers to keep it safe from council confiscation.

Tis insanely cute but looks like too young to leave the litter just yet - needs another couple of weeks - at a guess. And I'd be worried about that white nose getting sunburnt and skin cancers. So not a puppy I would choose. But then I'm totally biased towards cattle dogs and similar.

This one looks similar - mastiff are huge, so this dog will get very big.
    Panda ~ Staffy X Mastiff Puppy - Medium Male Staffy Mix in NSW - PetRescue

here's another staffy mix
    Last edited by Hyacinth; 04-14-2015 at 10:45 PM.

Hi Bejode1

A friend of ours has a very similar dog and he is a staffy cross kelpie. Judging by the colour it could even been be a staffy, bull terrier cross. He is a very handsome little man

Thread Information