Thread: My dog is a bit special...

Default My dog is a bit special...

Caught Koda red handed (red pawed?) munching on some chicken layer pellets today!!

I accidentally left the bag in the back-yard when I took it out of the car. Koda ripped a tiny little hole and was happily munching away on these layer pellets I don't know how long he was eating them for, but there doesn't seem to be too many missing.

Such a weird dog, lol

Reminds me of that time i caught him eating a dead blackberry plant... thorns and all. He loved it, chewing it thoroughly and swallowing it, and he didn't appear to have any cuts in his mouth after eating... I still don't know how he achieved that! Every time i try to move a blackberry plant, I end up with cuts all over my hands and arms.
    Last edited by maddogdodge; 07-28-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Good source of calcium

good source of vitamin C?

Bundaberg QLD

LOL ,.... if he starts laying eggs now you'll know why !!

Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...

Darwin Northern Territory

Ha ha, I was notorious in my family for getting down the back shed and eating chook pellets by the handful as a 3 or 4 year old. Hard habit to break, but the effects weren't all that obvious.... Though worrying for my mother after she found a brown snake behind the sack of chook pellets in the shed. I never went on to lay eggs or reproduce either chook or human, so no harm done. I always reckon my odd cravings as a child were a response to a pretty typical white bread, meat and 3 (mushy) veg type diet typical of an Aussie family at that time. I can still remember the odd taste and dry, mushy texture of chewing chook pellets, and that was 50 years ago!

I progressed from chook pellets as a toddler to other oddities when a little older - such as coming home from primary school and heading straight up the back to the lemon tree, where I'd peel and eat a few lemons before dinner. I was in my element when our population started changing and Greek, Italian, Indian and Jewish friends changed our experience of food forever.

Gee, I almost feel like a handful of chook pellets now, thanks for the memories Koda!

Thread Information