There has probably already been a thread about this somewhere on here, but i couldn't find it, so i thought i'd make one. Sorry if there is already one made, haha (I did start a thread a while ago about foreign dogs people wanted to own, but this is different)
So what breeds of dogs would you love to own one day? Whether its likely to happen or not, we can all dream right?
So for me my list goes as follows:
- Red and Tan Australian Kelpie (I hate to specify colour, but i already own a Kelpie, and i have always wanted a red and tan one) This will hopefully be my next dog.
- Black Tri Australian Shepherd (again, with the colours, but i already own an Aussie) Definitely likely to happen one day.
- German Shepherd - Possible, but really depends on my lifestyle at the time, I'd like to meet more of them before i made a decision like that.
- Hungarian Mudi - Virtually impossible, unless someone imports some to Australia.
- Standard Poodle - Definitely likely one day, I'd like to have my own dog that i can style, and I love Poodles personalities, they're great dogs!
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi - This would probably be my go-to breed if i couldn't handle a larger breed one day.
- Chinese Crested Dog - Unlikely with my active, outdoorsy lifestyle until i'm older, but i really love this breed.
- English Springer Spaniel - Quite likely one day, I love Springer Spaniels, awesome dogs! I grew up with a Springer X BC.
- Greyhound - This would probably be the breed i'd go for when i'm getting old and can't really be as active as i am now. I wouldn't want a small dog because i'm terribly clumsy and would trip over it, haha!
Gosh my list is a bit long Oh well, i'm young... i'm allowed to have a long list
So go on, share what your list of breeds is
(Or I guess you could just ignore this thread if there has already been one like this in the past, haha )