15. A member shall not permit any of that member’s pure bred dogs to be mated to a dog of a different breed, to a cross bred dog, to an unregistered dog of the same breed, or to a dog not on the Main Register without the prior approval of the member’s Member Body.
16. A member shall take responsible action to reduce the incidence of hereditary diseases in accordance with the ANKC Ltd Code of Practice for Hereditary Diseases.
20. A member shall ensure that persons acquiring dogs from that member understand the requirements for the care, welfare and responsible ownership of the dog, and that they have the time and facilities, e.g. adequate fences, sufficient room and proper shelter, to fulfil their responsibilities.
22. A member shall register all puppies bred (excluding those breeds listed in ANKC Ltd Regulation Part 6, Section 6.2 whose specific colours precludes them from being registered on any Register) by that member that are living at the date of registration. Such registration must include all puppies from the litter on the one litter registration application form and must be applied for within eighteen  months of the date of whelping. (6/08)
23. A member shall provide to all recipients of dogs sold or otherwise disposed of by that member, written details of:
.1 The breed characteristics;
.2 Vaccination record and / or requirements;
.3 Responsible dog ownership information; and
.4 All documentation required by the member’s Member Body.