I stupidly took Brian to training in my car, instead of on back of ute, his usual and fave mode of transport.
And i payed the price, he pee'd on back seat. the back black LEATHER seat.
So i cleaned it up with biological soap powder as soon as i got home. That reduced the odour by 80%. But that remaining 20% is bugging the crap outta me.
Any suggestions of how to remove the smell that remains?
he wont be going in the car again.