Thread: Kodi is now a teenager!

Default Kodi is now a teenager!

My beautiful old girl Kodi turned 13 a couple of days ago.

Although she's just a bitza she is a wonderful dog.
    She has the most pleasant nature.

She loves people, kids, babies, other dogs, horses, cows and even puts up with Zeus

I've had her since she was 9 weeks old. She's had her health problems (done cruciate ligaments in both back legs, and now arthritis), but i wouldn't swap her for the world.

She moved with me from QLD to Tassie and traveled brilliantly in the car. No car sickness or complaints.

She also has a very sensitive nature and knows if i'm upset or angry and will go and hide in the garden lol.

She is very much spoilt but there is no way i could pay her back for all the times she's been there for me so I figure giving her the best things I can is my little way of showing her how much she means to me.

I don't know how much time I have left with her and I know eventually it will be her time to travel the rainbow bridge, but I know that when she goes she'll take a fair piece of my heart with her.

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

What a beautiful girl She's looking very well for 13 years old!

Looking really good for 91 in dog years...

'tkandz' - more than like your post - absolutely love it !
    Beautiful photos of a very special pup ! There appears to be still a lot of 'devil' in her eyes !

dog looks cool. if you hadn't told me I would have thought she was still a puppy.

Thread Information