So got back from Bali Friday morning, called the breeder straight away even though I was falling asleep from flying all night. Sad news is only one puppy in the litter which the breeder will be keeping. the breeder was really lovely about it, said how disappointing it was as she had so many nice people waiting for pups. Even said she would understand if we couldn't wait and went to another breeder but I said that we didn't really feel comfortable with the other breeders we had met and were willing to wait for quality.
went to the dog show tonight and had another chat to her, patted all her adorable dogs and she even let out her prize champion dog to have a good hug and smooch with us. Told her that we now want two dogs about 18 months apart and again stated we were willing to wait for hers.