I woke up and noticed two tennis balls on the floor with half of the green fluff ripped off, barely any of it was on the floor so I assume she ate it.
After looking for the pieces I didn't find any but I did find a bit of vomit, the vomit was mainly water with a tiny bit of green fluff.
She's acting normal and she has eaten, but I'm worried about her - a pretty large chunk of fluff has been taken out of both of the balls and I am unsure if she chewed them before swallowing or swallowed them whole.
She's an 8 month old Kelpie, 15kg.
She'll most likely pass this yeah?