Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I think I broke all the rules...

I ended up buying a carpet shampooer when we got our foster pup. Because I knew there'd be more pups/dogs to follow though. Would be quite expensive for just one pup. But it makes accidents a non issue which I loved. I'm not good at cleaning carpet stains by hand...

Rural NSW

I wear those disposable kitchen gloves.

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

melbourne australia

when i brought Bernie home from a minor op, he cried AND howled, and screamed on/off. to the point i rang the vet, insistent on he needed more pain killers! Vet laughed and said, he's still under the anasthetic, and injections for pain that will last 8hrs, its only been 2!

I was somewhat reassured, but 2 more hours of crying, and i was wanting to change vets, as that one was foolish etc etc. He woke the next day, as if nowt had happened the previous day. Now 7yrs on with this dog, various injuries sustained over the years, and i know, that the noise he makes, does not reflect WHAT SO EVER on the seriousness of his injury. He's a screamer full stop.

Thread Information