Thread: Dog Transport - Bris to Perth

middle of nowhere

Default Dog Transport - Bris to Perth

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on any of the pet transport companies, or any recommendations? also any hints on how to go about it would be great.
    Would anyone have a rough idea of the cost of moving my two (both 30kg) from Bris to Perth so I know what I'm looking at when I get a few quotes?

Contact Wayne from the information in the link:

He has a fantastic reputation from people in the dog world and will answer all your questions and will organise everything for you.

He is a member here on this forum – ‘wayrod’ – but has not posted for a long time – so probably better to use the information from the above link.

Cost is dependant on weight and whether you will be travelling with them or not. I have only looked at costs for a puppy - so can't help with your sized pups !

Jet Pets are a national company with offices in all states. Google them.
    Nev Allen
    Border River Pet Resort

Rural Western Australia

I flew a Border collie pup from Brisbane to Perth about 5 years ago. The breeder popped her on the flight and I picked her up at the other end. From memory it cost a couple of hundred dollars. It will depend if you are going to be on the same flight or not. Many of my friends travel around Australia with their dogs to compete in national performance venues and seem to have no trouble at all.
    Last edited by Kalacreek; 10-07-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Thread Information