Cant wait to see photos He sounds gorgeous! I would say 95% sure his eyes will go either brown or amber in colour.
Love the name Koa too!
My Kelpie had sky blue eyes as a pup, but they quickly changed to a browny amber colour, and my Australian Shepherd had dark blue eyes as a pup and they turned out dark brown
Only time will tell
Congrats on your pup, can't wait to see photos of him
Oh o ....another Brindle Bastard in the making LOL !!! (thats my Bronxy's nickname )
Just keep him away from your favourite Teddy bears as they eat them !! Congrats on the new pooch....cant wait to see and hear more about the little rascal as he grows up !!!
'wkristen' don't want to be a party pooper - but - just a bit of advice – even though you intend to be renting from these people - you still need to protect yourself ! The last thing you want is to find yourself in a situation less than ideal.
Have a read of the following links:
Residential tenancies authority, making a positive difference to renting in Queensland
Renting in Queensland
Rooming accommodation agreement
So if I was in this situation:
I would have a meeting with these people and discuss all aspects/nitty- gritty of moving in. All the mundane stuff like - Rent or board ? What is included and what is not ? Housework/cleaning ? Visitors/sleepovers ? Understand that living with people is totally different to just visiting.
I was going to suggest to hold off getting a pup - but then I saw a photo of the cutie in the thread !
Anyway - do your homework and Good Luck !
Yeah I've been umming and aahing about an agreement. They're pretty easy going and don't mind how the rental pans out. But it might be an idea.
In regards to the pup I posted before - I have bad news ... Well, the seller said at the time of me viewing the pup that she was fine with holding him for me for as long as I needed.. I explained to her that I was moving. The longest I planned was for 2 extra weeks (making him 10 weeks old) which allowed me 2 weeks to settle in. My mother and OH have both said I should leave it at least a month for me to settle in before taking a puppy home. In saying that, I messaged the seller, asked her how long she was prepared to hold the pup and explained my options, she stated that her and the OH are planning on going for a hunting trip the weekend I'm moving in to my new place - which means they want all puppies gone by then, or if not, the next week. Which means no puppy for me Sad news today.
Try and try again....
'wkristen' - no - not sad news ! Leaves you time to make sure your accommodation is what you really want - and still leaves you time to find a pup !
The breeder was obviously - pushing your buttons !
Don't ummm and arrrr - look at an agreement with your prospective landlords - that is the only way that you can be sure that you will protected.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)