So the first lump Hooch had was removed, it turned out to be inflammation, vet put it down to a bump and we moved on.
A couple of days ago while scratching him I noticed a big lump on the side of his groin... it is a lumpy area so didnt give it too much thought but over a few days it grew and changed shape every few hours. Only on one side.
I shouldn't have but I googled and read about mast cell cancer and one article said it changes shape on a daily basis... **freaked out**.
Of course went to vet yesterday (my local vet whom I trust didnt work yesterday and I did not want to wait), the vet said we need to operate on him as it might be cancer or it might be an inflammation same as before that spread and can give him cortison, see what happens by Friday. I opted for the injection rather than cut Hooch up again.
This morning I went to my local vet for a second opinion, love her. She took another sample and sent to lab.. to make sure its not cancer, results should come within hours.
So here I am waiting again to see if my dog is OK.
If it is inflammation, it means we need to go to see a specialist and get a proper biopsy and culture it to see if it is a resistant type. Might still have to take it out. But have to figure out why it is inflamed.
Other thing is doing an MRI to see if he has a foreign body inside moving?
Time goes so slow when waiting for epic results.