Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Staffordshire Bull Terrier's

Default Staffordshire Bull Terrier's

Staffy, Stafford's, Staffies, Staffordshire bull terriers, + X's
    All welcome,

Thought I would start this for all the fan's of this amazing breed
    Picture's are a must.
    Last edited by four socks; 07-10-2009 at 09:30 AM.

This was my first dog Tyson I got him when I was 16 1/2 years old
    He is my heart dog.
    Last edited by four socks; 07-15-2009 at 11:17 AM.

And this is my baby now.
    Last edited by four socks; 07-15-2009 at 11:32 AM.

Central QLD

I have a staffy x boarder collie.

I am ashamed to say I got her before I educated myself on the truly horrendus life that can result from BYB however I love her to peices, her name is Sassy.

She very much has the stance and colouring of her mum (mum was the staffy) but she has the very energetic nature of her dad the boarder collie. She is also very intelligent but can be very destructive if left alone for too long.

I eventually want to train her for agility as she is a fantastic athlete.

Ok here are some photos.

this is a pic of me and my girl. I got her at five weeks old (another dreadful mistake) and she has always been my little shadow. I use to nurse her to sleep so she wouldnt wimper and she would snuggle up in my arms.

This is her jumping into the river to chase the ball.

She loves loves loves to play fetch.

Sassy is beautiful, I like the picture of her jumping. NJ likes to play fetch too, gets the ball then chew's it to bits.

Central QLD

Haha I know right. Both of mine do that. They will give it a few good chews before they give it back to you.

How old is NJ?

NJ is 7 months today.

Central QLD

Aww a wee little baby.

Sass is two and def still in the puppy stage.

Hi guys!
    Foursocks- your boy is gorgeous! & Tyson was gorgeous too. Rip. Tyson.
    My 1st dog was a Stafford too, I have no pics of him on the computer but will have to scan some.
    Dreamingoflove- your girl is stunning. Love the jumping into the river shot. Brilliant!

Ok, this is my Stafford girl Misi. She's 5 and she's my first dog from a reg. breeder. All others have been rescues. I got her when she was 6 months old. She was going to be used for breeding and now lives as a full time couch potato
    She was the naughtiest pup...she's a great girl now but lazy and stubborn.

Oh me too!

Four socks- Tyson & NJ are both stunning! (RIP Tyson xxx)

Dreamingoflove- Love that second pic of sassy too! Bet she keeps you on your toes!

Magdalena- You know how i feel bout your girls! Like i say, if they ever need a place to stay cant promise you leave with them again, im in love with them and well, once Leo see's those stunners! hehehe

OK, so im always posting pics of my boy and will try not to bore you to much Hes my wee then 10-11 week old furball (Both Blanket and pooh bear are no longer!):

And my now 14 month old big furbaby ( Looking over to smile at daddy! LOL umm camera Leo!):

Thread Information