Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Staffordshire Bull Terrier's

Mags-Look at that sweet face on misi, isn't that just beautiful.

leo-I've always loved the staffy smile, It's real charactor. Wow your boys chest is white, If only i could keep NJ feet that white.
    p.s never get sick of photo's

That's so sweet! We feel the same. We've always loved Leo and we'd have him here anytime.
    Ps. The more photos the better, I say

Thank you! I love Misis face, she's so epressive it's funny. My favourite is the Stafford smile too. Here's a classic...

WOW, That made my day, I love that photo Mags, that's unreal!!!

Thanks 4 socks!

Mags- Love that pic of Missi! You have to smile youself when you see that staffy smile!

Great pics southern harmony Love the one of zep. & the beach pic of Scozza, RIP, he looks lovely. & the one of Lola! She looks like a real water baby! LOL Ok, i just love them all!

oh & four socks, Leo has white feet too, all 4 but they NEVER stay white for long LOL

Love them all! I'm the same, could look at Staffy pics all day.
    Scozza's gorgeous. Reminds me of my 1st Stafford...I have a shot of him with sunnies on too somewhere...will have to look.
    (are you a beatles fan?)

Yes I laugh whenever I see that pic, it's a classic. I got a new camera the other day and was trying to take pics of her but she puts her head down now or yawns... Over-photographed

See what i mean

Southern Harmony, Great photo's, Wish i could keep sunny's on NJ but he just eat's them. lol R.I.P Scozza
    I'm glad i started this too, Just love photo's
    Misi like's showing her tongue off
    Last edited by four socks; 07-16-2009 at 07:47 PM.

LOL, its hard work being so darn good looking didnt you know! LOL

Thread Information