Thread: Do not report dogfighting or animal cruelty on facebook !!!

Bundaberg QLD

Default Do not report dogfighting or animal cruelty on facebook !!!

Please read make sense. If we report it we actually help hide it underground.!/photo.php...type=1&theater

Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    Education is important, but big biceps are more importanter ...

So that's more a report it to the police or the anti dog fight people before you report it to facebook? Facebook can get the stuff back if they have to...

I have mixed feelings - l like for people to feel ok to speak their mind about whatever - because then I know what kind of person they are, but letting them do that - reinforces it too - makes it seem more acceptable. Personally I don't want to use tech to return to 1950's attitudes.

I think what 'Sean' meant - correct me if I am wrong 'Sean' - is don't report these pages to FB and get them shut down.

For the life of me, I do not understand why some people feel the need to police what I want to see on FB. I am old enough to understand that if a page that I had previously liked was not to my taste or became 'dodgy' - then all I have to do is unlike that particular page. Problem solved !

Why can't these people who complain do the same ?

Are people really so scared of the truth - as with this FB page - or are we really being controlled by the so-called do-gooders and all the rest of the minority groups that want the world to be all 'peaceful and light' and hide the truth ?

I won't be wishing them - the do-gooders and the rest - Good Luck - because these people are winning - by shutting stuff down and controlling what is reported - which is a real worry !

Thread Information