Hi! My names Rebecca. My husband David and I are searching for the perfect puppy for us!
What we want:
* A loving, snuggly puppy, that will want to be with us
* Not a heavvy shedder. Im happy cleaning up some shedding, but not tumbleweeds of fur everywhere!!
* A small to medium sized dog.
* A dog we can have fun with, go for walks, parks, swimming etc.
* A social dog, good with other animals or humans
* A puppy that will get on with our cats Fergus (ragdoll) and Harriet (tonkinese)
Breeds that we have considered:
* Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
* West Highland terrier
Our house is 3 stories, the bottom level is a granny flat which will be rented out. The backyard will be shared. THe backyard itself is not huge, its big enough for a dog and we have the potential to fence the front yard which is very large. So a dog that is going to bark alot will be a problem. We will definitely take whatever dog we get to training etc.
I do know that poodles would suit us very well, but my aunt has had 3 poodles and my grandmother is looking at getting one, so i'd prefer something else.
We are very open to suggestions!