Thread: Serves You Right!!!

Default Serves You Right!!!

I know a lady who I used to work for (and was the reason I left!), anyway her Rottweiler had pups which she was advertising for $800.
    BYB puppies, not sure if they had papers. Probably not since they didn't mention any.

Last time I checked the pups were 13 weeks old and they are selling them for $300, when I saw them mention the price reduction I couldn't help but chuckle a little at the fact that they thought they would sell for $800 and the fact that the puppies are past the really cute stage where most people like to get them.

Another person I know is letting her Chihuahua roam the neighborhood so it can mate with the male a few houses away.

Interesting to realize both these people are scummy for more then just BYBing, and both hate me with a passion.

I do hope though for the sake of the Chihuahua that it doesn't get hurt or stolen.

Sorry, just realized this has turned into a bit of a rant lol.
    Last edited by Julieanne; 02-09-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Perth, WA

People like these disgust me, but sadly there is an ongoing market out there for puppies

Anyone who would let a little chihuahua out if it is on heat and at risk of being mated with dogs of all shapes and sizes deserves what I hope karma brings them!

Nothing surprises me any more - the thought of making supposedly 'quick easy money' (?) - definitely brings out the worst in people !

Just another example of how far someone will go - from the papers a few weeks ago !

Darwin woman accuses neighbour of stealing dog's sperm |

No thought of the dogs or the resulting pups !

SE QLD

God hopefully the Chihuahua doesn't get accidentally mated with a super large dog some people are so stupid unfortunately they are everywhere.

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

Read the article Riley, sounds like the owner of the male husky doesn't understand breeding, all she is on about is someone making a profit off her dog.
    Why did we have to end up with so many huskies in the world, I almost wish they were only kept for their intended purpose, (but then I wouldn't have Rafeal )

And that came across my mind too jadielee87 regarding the Chihuahua.

Thread Information