Thread: Dog Walking

Question Dog Walking

I am new here so may have put this in the wrong catergory but thought walking may count towards dog health!

I have moved to Burpengary, QLD from England and now we are settled in the area and the cooler weather has come along we want to go out places with our two dogs. We walk them regularly around the storm drains/fields etc but want to make a day out of walking. I know there are plenty of beaches, we have visited Bribie Island, Caloundra and Redcliffe. We found a place called Stony Creek on the internet that allows dogs so we got all dressed up and the track was only 100m!! (we both agreed that it was lovely to eat lunch there though)

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions of places you are allowed to take dogs walking that involve forest/trees and creeks etc rather than beaches although I am happy to hear about them too. I understand dogs are not allowed in national parks because of native animals but they are the sort of walks we are after if anyone has any suggestions.

Thank you for your time and if I need to put this somewhere else, please let me know.

Northern suburbs of Cairns FNQ

Welcome. Looking forward to hearing about your dogs.

I did a google on your area. Hope I got it right. This should help a bit.

Dog exercise areas | Moreton Bay Regional Council

Thread Information