Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amstaff Rash

That's fantastic! No need to thank us, just glad you and Hades could get some relief

Now more photos please (not of his tummy lol )
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

'simmy78' - what a difference !

At least now, you have some useful items in your puppy 'tool box' to help Hades in the future.

Western Sydney

Great news and I hope the rash never comes back, good luck.
    Chloe & Zorro
    Rottweilers and German Shepherds are Family

My lab/staff first showed signs of a similar problem when he was 2 (5 now ) only he gets it on his front paws and sometimes it bleeds because he just keeps licking it, went thru' all the probable causes and couldn't find any cure but at the suggestion of the vet I now feed him grain free kibble vet reckons corn is no good for dogs and I mix it in with his raw kangaroo meat, still flares up now and then but not so bad plus I bought a spray on deterrent and use it on top of the antiseptic cream , it stops him from licking and gives the cream time to work. The spray on is meant for things that pups tend to chew and must taste vile but doesn't harm him,anyway,I don't worry about it like I used to ,it's just like acne I guess, comes and goes, and he's happy etc
    The secret to having everything is knowing you've already got it !

ChoppaChop here is hades he is a mummys boy always sits with me at the dinner table if im studying and of a morning when I have coffee and crumpets but all in all he loves his mum and my 6yo daughter he follows her everywhere and worries when she hurts herself
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sunshine Coast

What a handsome boy Hades is...

Glad his tummy rash has cleared up...
    “All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
    ― Charles M. Schulz

Thread Information