Thread: Any ideas on what breed types my new Mutt is?

Default Any ideas on what breed types my new Mutt is?

Images attached (I hope)
    Dog is a 14week(approx) old male and weights 5.8kg so hes going to be small"ish"
    Any suggestions about what breed types he looks like would be greatly appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images

No idea, but how cute is he!! Very gorgeous pup

Just for a guess I say kelpie and staffy mix. Two of the most common dog-types seem around, has slight markings of a staff, biggish head of a staff. last photo looks a bit kelpie, short hair of both. What ever he is he is cute.

Whatever he is , he's a cutey

Maybe as he matures you might get a better idea.
    The black dog with the white toes in the photo , Bully breed ?
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

Thanks for the comments, its my opinion that hes a Kelpie x Staffy mix also, so its good to here it from someone else. I'm not well known for being patent but you cant hurry a growing pup! The dog in the background is a Saffy New Zealand Huntaway cross IMAG0021.jpg image attached

Hi 'Huzzzzy' and to the forum !

Your 2 pups are really cute looking. As far as breed type suggestion - how about - 'Heinz 57 Variety Snuggle-bum' !

As 'pepe001' suggested - most likely staffy x kelpie, but until the ears work out what they are doing there could also be GSD and Rotti in the background.

Whatever he is - he is very cute !

Yeah that looks like a staff and kelpie or even some other type of terrier, who knows... I know this forum is for pure breeds but I honestly think that health wise muts are the best.

Thread Information