Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having a browse and then thought why not join :)

Wow!! just logged back in and thankyou to all of you for the welcomes

Just checking out some pics too and gee we all have beautiful dogs dont we! no wonder we love them sooooo much.

Yes "grevillea47" were lucky enough to live backed onto the bush but also have the beach just 2 mins down the road so we mix it up a bit, one morning its the bush then down to the beach the next to see what has been washed up over night and to have a sniff and bring home a new stick or new piece of seaweed for the day.
    Milly just loves to watch the sunrise as the pics show, and her resting spot on top of the hill in the bush behind our house

new1.jpgSun 2.jpg

SE QLD

Welcome to the forum Jimmy B and Millie!

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

Dont know about older dogs but have heard if there is any medication prescribed it is worth checking if there is a human version as often cheaper than veterinary. Care taken about dosages and strengths obviously.

Sunshine Coast

Welcome JimmyB and Milly... You guys are spoilt for choice with surf and turf. The sunset pics could be postcard material. I miss seeing the sun set over water, I'm originally from WA.
    “All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
    ― Charles M. Schulz

Nice pics of the sunrise Jimmy B, i wouldn't be able to keep any of mine still for long enough to get a good shot of them like that. I miss living on the beach and being able to see the sunrise and set for the day, it is so relaxing just being able to sit and enjoy it. My 3 love the beach -especially bringing half of it home with them, that's their favourite bit. It sucks living so far away from one, so i am extremely jealous of your closeness to both the beach and bushland. Milly must love being able to play on the beach, looks like it's not a busy beach either (i could be very wrong, just going off the photos) so she would have heaps of running space.

Wow what a beautiful sunrise! i wish i could do that with my dogs... but i have only ever got the chance to watch the sun rise over the ocean once in my life

Oh i feel bad now for those who dont live near a beach but yes we dont take it for granted at all.

Milly seems to love beach days more than bush trail days.... she turns in to a puppy for half hour

thanks for advice and tips too guys.

Sorry for my belated welcome!! But...well....welcome

Milly is simply gorgeous and these are fantastic photos!!!
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

Thread Information