Thread: Am I allowed?

Default Am I allowed?

A little bit of a strange request I know, but you'll soon see why. Feel free to post your opinion.

I have two beautiful Cavie boys. Gus and Ludo.
    They are 1 and a half now.
    They get very spoilt because 'daddy' works from home and gets to stay with them all day.

Mummy on the other hand (me) also spoils them because I'm brand manager for 'Yours Droolly' (Masterpet) dog brand.
    So they get to test out all the new products.

I'd love to join this forum, not to fool you all or pimp products shamelessly. (HAHAHA, buy my treats!! <kidding>)
    but to make friends,get advice and see what problems you're trying to solve because I(we) DON'T have all the answers.

Okay, I can use product testers here and there.. and I'll certainly try and help solve puppy problems if I can as well.
    What do you think?

Sure life's better with a pet. But let's face it, life's doubly better with a dog!

The rules are pretty clear, you can join but if you want to advertise your products you need the permission of the admin ...

Nice looking dogs btw!

near Sydney NSW

Hi Danielle, Gus & Ludo, welcome to the forum It's a great place for sharing doggy knowledge and experience.
    You will need to get permission from the mods to advertise for product testers.
    Look forward to hearing more about your furbubs - love the pics!

SE QLD

Hi Danielle,

If you wish to advertise products and services you need to first gain permission of the Forum Administrator.

Please read our in particular the following:

•Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.

•You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.

•You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
    If you wish to gain permission, please contact Morgan View Profile: Morgan - Australian Purebred & Crossbreed Dog Forum. In the mean time I will edit your signature and remove outside links until such approval is gained.

You are of course welcome to stick around and join in the doggy discussions.

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

Thanks for the advise jadielee87!
    Thank you very much for bringing the rules to my attention, I didn't even think to look there! (D'oh).
    No, I certainly don't mean to get involved to advertise products, so thank you for making me aware of the rules.

I will contact her if I need some sample people though. Don't have anything in mind at the moment.

Looking forward to sharing what knowledge I have.

to the forum! your fur babies are adorable! Love the photo of one of them sitting in the basket, can't wait to hear more about them.

Sunshine Coast

Hi welcome,

Ludo & Gus sure are handsome. They keep you entertained with their antics.
    “All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
    ― Charles M. Schulz

Thread Information