Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dogforum - meet Brock

Quote Originally Posted by Troppo View Post
    Awesome MMJ - get straight back on that horse! I must say your story has helped me think of the future and appreciate the time I have with Gorgeous George, aka Oscar, as he slowly but surely edges towards crippledom and a probable early demise in what is already a sadly short life (thanks to hip dyplasia). Enjoy Brock, pee and pooh and all.
    Hi Troppo, i've tried at least three times to make a post in reply to yours above but i just can't quite seem to get it right. I'm really sorry to hear about your dogs problems
    Last edited by mymatejack; 10-29-2012 at 12:47 AM.

melbourne australia

Now that's a cute pup!
    and yep, clearly has the wrinkle brow communication plug in lol

Brindle, my fave!
    love the white sock!
    Congratulations, on your new dude.

Any new photos - 'mymatejack' - please ? You have had him almost a week now !

Quote Originally Posted by RileyJ View Post
    Any new photos - 'mymatejack' - please ? You have had him almost a week now !
    The little bugger won't stay still for long enough lol. I'll get a few over the next few days and post em up. He's stupidly smart, after 4 days he's already going to the back door when he needs to pee, already learnt to sit without pushing food over his head, having a few issues with drop as he keeps lifting his bum when i move the food down but we'll get that sorted in the next couple of days. Basically i couldn't be happier with him, not to mention he's so damned cute ... just in time for taking him to the beach across summer and the ... ummm .. benefits of having a cute puppy lol

Perth, WA

Fantastic, clever Brocky can't wait to see more photos, brindle dogs are my fave...

Really pleased for you - 'mymatejack' - drop - well - he has to see the reason for that !

Stupidity smart - the more pups I have in my life - I realise that pups were always smart - it is just us humans that need to change the way we deal with things in our lives !

As far as the beach is concerned - I really think that you need some lessons - not from me - but from Sean - he seems to know all the moves !!!!

Can't wait for the new photos !

Take care !

Well you asked for it!

Thank you, thank you - 'mymatejack' !

He is just soooooo totally gorgeous ! Love the photos where he is snoozing on his back and the ones showing his 'socks' and the white on his chest - oh - just love them all !

More please !!!

near Sydney NSW

He's adorable ... you can see he has lot's of growing to do to grow into those huge paws

He is adorable. Great photos

Thread Information