Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Explore the myths and facts shaping the Pit-Bull debate

Quote Originally Posted by newfsie View Post
    Unless they are black newfies LOL, everyone wants to pet the newfie. My black dogs do not seem to put people off, even when my previously people and dog aggressive newfie would bark or growl
    Ha ha maybe it was me they were walking on the other side of the road to get away from lol
    If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

Brisbane, Queensland

@newfie I had the pleasure of meeting 2 newfies that i see walking every morning the other day and as i walked up to the man to ask if i could pat the big bears(my kids call them that) my kids came screaming out of the car to pat them as well....the man was telling me that i could pat the younger of the two because i was in my work clothes and right on que the older dog shock his head and covered my kids is dog slober(i have never laughed so much)...........the man was so amazed that myself and kids werent frighten of the large dogs because he gets mean comments about them

Thread Information