Thread: Helloooo, from Me & Toby

Melbourne, VIC.

Default Helloooo, from Me & Toby

My name is Mai and i have a (nearly two year old) Black & Tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, called Toby. We are currently living in the UK, but in 38 days are flying out to Melbourne to start our new life in australia. I am nineteen and my mum has a job in a hospital, so we are all moving. I really cant wait. I am so excited.

When we get to australia, and my boy is out of quarantine, and settled in at what will be 'home' id like to start flyball, and agility with him, and here in the UK flyball teams are hard to find, and there are none in wales!!! Im hoping to find agility and/or flyball for Me & Toby to take part in. We tried fly ball, and he reallly did love it! Id also like to find obedience classes, me and toby have a strong bond, but his recall is horrific he chases everything that moves and just wont come back!!

Here are a few pics of my boy. He is a very very playful dog. (also a dog of many faces)

Angry face!

Throw the toy mum!

Tickling his belly.

Im really looking foward to getting to know you all and cant wait to find what the future brings!

Mai & Toby x

SE QLD

to the forum Mai & Toby.

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

near Sydney NSW

Hi Mai & Toby! Welcome to the forum Exciting times ahead for you!

Hi Mai&TobyWoof and

Your pup is very cute !

Wow - UK - Melbourne ! I have a few friends that have made the move - and now they are not even keen to go back to the UK - even just for visits !!!!!

There will be heaps of things that you will be able to do with your pup - once you are out here.

Sunshine Coast

Welcome Welcome, Your Toby is beautiful.

I know about that recall thing, my boy does the same thing, we are working on it...Going to an obedience club it is fantastic. They have all these neat activities agility, fly ball do once we graduate...Which is a challenge at the moment as Maxi is very excitable. A bit of wind and he wants to chase blowing leaves, insects whatever is moving...

Great to see another cav here...
    “All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
    ― Charles M. Schulz

Thread Information