Thread: Osteopathy

Default Osteopathy

Hi All,

My name is Stuart McGregor.
    I am an Osteopath for animals in the UK.
    In October I am teaching Australian osteopaths to treat dogs. Does anyone know of a kennels we may visit?

I need about 8 dogs for each half day on the weekend of 13/14 Oct. We are based near Macclesfield/emerald for the week doing horses as well, at AVOCA park.

Greyhound kennels would be perfect, or an agility club, but any kennels or individuals wanting their dogs treated for free and who can travel are welcome.
    Please let me know.

Many thanks
    Stuart McGregor DO
    Registered osteopath

Hi Stuart McGregor,

Poor 'Mr Google' really earn't his money today ! A bit off-putting when silence is golden on a forum - isn't it ?

So what did 'Mr Google' show:

You are a real person - Stuart McGregor DO registered osteopath - well I really hope this is you !!!!

Osteopathy - I had to look that one up also !

'The principles of osteopathic medicine emphasize the interrelationship between structure and function of the body and recognize the body's ability to heal itself; it is the role of the osteopath to facilitate that process, principally by the skilled practise of manual and manipulative therapy.'

So if you are coming out here to show Australian osteopaths how to treat dogs and other animals - why haven't they told you that they have animals available for you to treat? Like the really difficult cases !!!!!!!!

I have a real soft spot for rescues. The rescue people in Australia, like I am sure OS - run on the smell of an oily rag!

So a couple of suggestions for you:

GAP - Greyhound Adoption Program: http://

Pet Rescue - http://

As far as horses are concerned - yes - I like rescue again - but I leave that one up to you !

Good Luck !

I second what Riley says

We have someone in QLD who regularily organises high profile dog and people trainers to come over here to teach us. And she organises all the dogs and locations and everything that her trainers need.

Ask the Australians who are bringing you out to organise your patients.

Thread Information