Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collars

my girl need a new coller and lead im going to get the same one i got for ruby but blue i what a cow hide coller but i can make my own out of a belt and i do need a long lasting tag to lol and more fabic and wool to make a new winter blanket for nugget home made is the best and i worked out how to staffy proff them put ducktape over the eag my one i made her has lasted two years lol
    If you are reading this then you're doing just fine as to
    I'm not going to tell ya I lost the ' , . ? ! " Keys to my head
    No grammar no problem I don't know how to fly it any way Bye

Quote Originally Posted by farrview View Post
    Maggie is on the last hole of her medium collar. Soft red padded acrylic with a buckle. It has been great and dries well after her daily paddle at the beach. I went to get the next size up and the buckle is literally double in size and weight and it would wrap around her neck way too much. She seems to be at the top of medium and the bottom of large and an assumption is made she is heavy (all of 12 kgs).
    I don't like the push in clip ones as they catch her long fur and leather isn't great in the ocean.
    I like plain red collars and am finding it difficult to locate one that is about 36 - 42 cms. Any suggestions?
    Looked online but not had any luck so far. her current one is like this
    Attachment 9774
    easy get the larg coller and a hot ion the thing thay use in wood work and put some holes in the coller were you need it we do it to all our collers
    If you are reading this then you're doing just fine as to
    I'm not going to tell ya I lost the ' , . ? ! " Keys to my head
    No grammar no problem I don't know how to fly it any way Bye

Southern NSW

Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    I think those Ezydog collars look nice but I don't think they quite undertand what a website is for.

I'm not sure about neoprene collars at the beach - wet neoprene can stretch quite a lot and it stays wet and heavy for a long time.

I'm a fan of rogz for dogs, i get the ones with the "lock" and the reflector strips but the colour and reflectors fade after a while. The collar keeps working tho. And we do wear it at the beach - I rinse it and hang on clothes line to try - possibly not a lot differnt to neoprene when it comes to taking up water - wet seatbelt webbing.
    I chuck all my ROGZ collars and leads in the washing machine with a couple of dog towels and they look great and new when they come out.......

I have martingale ones and flat collars in lots of colours and sizes, puppy to newfie, some are ancient and still look new. Tessa has a purple one that has green gecko's on it, no longer available, and it is at least six years old. I love that one. Annabelle has a blue one with dog paws on it, again about five years old. I also like their quick release plastic click buckle, which also has a lock. Two dog were in a play-fight and one got her jaw locked in the collar. I just released the "lock" and quick released the collar and no injuries were sustained. Just mild dog panic
    Pets are forever

Thread Information