Thread: Shocking & Disgusting.

Angry Shocking & Disgusting.

A 17 year old girl from Bronx, USA, threw her ex-roommates kitten into the oven, turned it to 200degree's, and walked away.

Here is the story:

Bronx Teen Kills Kitten In Oven - Gothamist

And here is a Petition for those who are interested to see that the girl gets tried as an adult and given the punishment she deserves:
    <a href= target=_blank></a>

If I Just Lay Here, Would You Lay With Me And Just Forget The World?

That is seriously SO SO SO SO effing disgusting.
    And at 17 years old.
    Absolutely foul.
    Well theres one little life gone because of a selfish, cruel, DERANGED teenager.

South Coast NSW

That is such a disgustingly low act. I can't even describe how I feel about it.

Even adults get slapped n the wrist for such acts of animal cruelty.
    The laws in general need to change.

Northern suburbs of Cairns FNQ

Don't hold your breath waiting for justice. The guy who microwaved a wee human baby only got 3 years and was out in less.

Her lawyer will argue that she had an unhappy childhood and a cat scratched her when she was 5 and she never recovered from the trauma etc. etc. She will probably get community service.

I don't know what the answer is. Cruelty is as old as humankind itself. We hear more about it today but throughout history there have been groups and individuals who enjoy inflicting pain and torture on others. Perhaps it is genetic?

This young woman (she is certainly an adult not a child) is just one of many who releases her frustrations on disgusting acts of cruelty. Most cases probably go undetected. The world can be an ugly, scary place.

Thread Information