Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jumpers when it is cold and wet?

Sunshine Coast

My little man has a hand-me down fleecy coat thing when we first put it on him he didn't recognize himself in the mirror and tried to get a chasey game started with himself never laughed so hard at his antics...then just the other night he walked outside whilst raining wearing his coat whahoo does the coat mean the end of puppy pads I am still smiling as there are clean dry puppy pads this morning
    “All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
    ― Charles M. Schulz

Hahahahahah OM - OH claimed that I was "cruel" to Duke the first time I brought him a hoodie. He said I was going to "turn him gay". (His words, not mine)
    He has come around - you should just buy one for Oskar when your boy isn't looking.

Newfs - I gather that your guys probably don't need coats!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

we have a great coat by sturrocks (? spelling)- the horse stuff makers.
    Anyway- he only wears it at night (say from 11ish ) to 7am. he sleeps outside in his kennel and we live in the mts- its getting cold and foggy out there.

Thread Information