I got an email from the foster carer of the puppy we are supposed to be adopting on Friday saying the puppy has got ringworm from one of the kittens she is also fostering. She says she'll understand if we don't want to adopt her anymore or if we want to wait before bringing her home.
We have taken two weeks holidays from Friday, especially to welcome this puppy into our home, but if ringworm gets into this house, I'll never decontaminate - what with two guinea pigs, two cats, a cockatiel and a hubby - none of which will want to cooporate with a hygiene regeme.
Should I wait? should I choose a different puppy? Should I take her on friday anyway?
I haven't even met the puppy yet, she was to come to us for a trial period, but still I feel really dissapointed. I've been waiting for this friday for so long