Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Free to Whoever !

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    shitney
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    well if he is any good at black ops then ill take him......and if he can swing spanners on a jeep...even better haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I love 2 things in this world. Spandex and reyzor... not necessarily in that order.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Im sure he'd make a great babysitter if you dont mind your kids playing Black ops for hours on end, watching inapropriate $hit on the net and just generally doing everything you dont want them to do. Yeah he'd be great and he'd only ask for a hundred bucks a night !

    Anyway he's grounded but that means he stuck at home with me. I think i just punished myself.

    I shouldnt really be to harsh on him, he's been pretty good up till the last few months. We are onto him in a big way now. Hopefully he pulls his head in and snaps out of it. At least he's not pulling this crap at school too.
    Usually it's his sister that is giving us grief but its like they swapped spots and now she's turned into Daddy's little angel. Hopefully she keeps it up.

    The old 'Santa's watching' trick wore out a few years a go for him but it still works a treat with her.

    Ahh the joys of having ruggies. I cant believe my mate just had number 3. He's a sucker for punishment.
    Make him go and do some horrible job you hate like weeding the garden or raking leafs/grass! lol

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

  3. #13

    Default

    i knew there was a reason i got a dog instead

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Sean, I am thinking I have sorted this situation out.

    I will give you my kids.

    There is no swapping or anything like that, just you will be getting two more!

    What do you think?
    Rubylisious


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadielee87 View Post
    Make him go and do some horrible job you hate like weeding the garden or raking leafs/grass! lol
    Rent him out to Aunty Sam, I have plenty of jobs I loathe, like dishes folding clothes, cleaning the kids room etc...My kids are pretty good, can't really complain...I wanna go back for no. 3.....i want my boyyyyyyy!!! haha...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Sean, Sean, Sean. ****Di shakes her head, tsk tsk***

    I NEVER grounded my kids as that meant I would have to put up with them.

    I found taking game consul computer cords away for a specified time and a few other things worked just as well.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    se qld
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Trust Hyacinth to always come up with some useful advice!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar's mum View Post
    Rent him out to Aunty Sam, I have plenty of jobs I loathe, like dishes folding clothes, cleaning the kids room etc...My kids are pretty good, can't really complain...I wanna go back for no. 3.....i want my boyyyyyyy!!! haha...
    Lol I'm looking forward to #1! lol hopefully its a girl though, the OH wants a boy... typical!!

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    My dear son has 4, or rather his wife did.
    He got the snip after I offered to operate on him myself on his kitchen table.

    When he and his younger brother drove me nuts I used to dream fondly of leaving them beside a busy highway with a cardboard sign saying free to good home, petrol money in their pockets.

    Another one I still have fond memories of is sitting them on the counter of DOCS, telling them YOU HAVE THEM and walking out.

    Ahhhhh, his oldest is 7, must ask him if he has had similar thoughts, lol.

    Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    My dear son has 4, or rather his wife did.
    He got the snip after I offered to operate on him myself on his kitchen table.

    When he and his younger brother drove me nuts I used to dream fondly of leaving them beside a busy highway with a cardboard sign saying free to good home, petrol money in their pockets.

    Another one I still have fond memories of is sitting them on the counter of DOCS, telling them YOU HAVE THEM and walking out.

    Ahhhhh, his oldest is 7, must ask him if he has had similar thoughts, lol.
    My brother and I used to fight over absolutely everything when we were kids. Now that I am a mum to two little monste...uh cherubs, I know now what she went through lol. I understand why she was sometimes...well frequently grumpy haha!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •