Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Male MalteseXshih Tzu. 3 Year Old. QLD

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephandkash View Post
    .......... Not that its any of your bussiness but the new bub takes all of our time and that is why we dont have time to nerture his needs.
    Hmm, is it time that you don't have or aggression that he has... make your mind up.

    Its either put him down (because of aggresion) or give him to someone that would help him. Im sorry if i have offended anyone but this is our decision. Not yours!
    Oh of course, the 'we will have to put him down EXCUSE' Puhlease, I see people like you on a weekly basis as they surrender there once much loved Pugs. Pfft.
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

  2. #12

    Default

    You say in your 2nd post you don't have time for him, But what if you had a 2nd child, no time for your first
    Last edited by four socks; 07-26-2009 at 06:20 PM.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Interesting though that you NEVER once say he is aggressive toward children here in this description. In fact you describe him as;
    *He needs a family that will give him alot of attention
    *he loves to play
    *he is well behaved
    *He is the perfect lap dog
    *He has always been a very cute and loving dog from the day we got him

    Yes, you mention that it is 'preferable' that there are no small children but that is only a 'preferable' and not a definite.

    The reason is either because you thought you would play down this VERY important piece of info or you only say that he is because it makes you feel better because you have a legitimate excuse to dump him.

    Sorry, your cries of 'don't blame me, we really love him' are falling a little short.

    Before you buy the next dog, THINK long and hard about the future of that dog.

    If you are serious about loving him, desex him before looking for his new home to minimise the risk of abuse in his future.

    As I said, I ask the question on my applications to avoid people like you.

    You are not the person to tell me whether or not I can give my dog away, it is none of your bussiness and if people were interested I definantly wouldnt give him away with leaving out the fact that he doesnt like children. By the way, he has never bitten or snapped at any child although I wouldnt recomend leaving him un-attended with small children that would prod and poke at his face!
    You dont know anything about my dog so you have no right to say that he isnt a good dog,
    He IS well behaved, he DOES listen, he DOES love to play, he HAS been very cute and loving from the day we got him. So who the F are you to tell me that he isnt?
    I have thought long and hard about the next dog im getting and it will be braught up with children, un-like Deejay he had nothing to do with children before my daughter came along. So if your really that much of a dog lover what do you recomend? if i cant give him away...put him down??? i think its cruel and everyone deserves a fresh start! DONT YOU!?

    For the record...mind your own F'ing bussiness

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by four socks View Post
    You say in your 2nd post you don't have time for him, But what if you had a 2nd child, no time for your first
    I am waiting until my daughter is going to school to have the next child if you really must know..Why are you all critisizing me?!!! i have done nothing wrong. I am doing this for the best interest of the dog and child...LEAVE ME ALONE!

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Hmm, is it time that you don't have or aggression that he has... make your mind up.



    Oh of course, the 'we will have to put him down EXCUSE' Puhlease, I see people like you on a weekly basis as they surrender there once much loved Pugs. Pfft.
    Well you try dealing with a dog that growls at your 1 year old daughter then see what you would do! Obviously you dont have motherly instincts if you can tell me that you wouldnt try to give the dog away or put the dog down...

    [QUOTE=Anne;13272]Hmm, is it time that you don't have or aggression that he has... make your mind up.

    Hence why i said we dont have time to nerture his NEEDS...meaning issues...like..HELLO!!???

  6. #16

    Default

    First i would recomend to desex him, And then make sure the home he goes to they don't plan on having kids!. Also let them know every bit of detail about Deejay.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by four socks View Post
    First i would recomend to desex him, And then make sure the home he goes to they don't plan on having kids!. Also let them know every bit of detail about Deejay.
    Dont worry im planning on it! I'm really not that irresponsible!
    I have confidence that I am doing the right thing even if you all dissagree!

  8. #18

    Default

    ..

    Now you may wonder why people like us "committed dog lovers/ owners" think its a good idea to have compulsory pet license ????, to help stop people like yourself having a pet in the 1st place & yes some of us female pet owners are mums to human kids & we do have motherly instincts that's what causes us to commit to our pets for life- no matter what situation may arise.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Floyd View Post
    ..

    Now you may wonder why people like us "committed dog lovers/ owners" think its a good idea to have compulsory pet license ????, to help stop people like yourself having a pet in the 1st place & yes some of us female pet owners are mums to human kids & we do have motherly instincts that's what causes us to commit to our pets for life- no matter what situation may arise.
    So your saying if your in my sittuation you wouldnt want to give that certain dog away or if no other option, put it down.."commited dog lovers/owners no matter what situation may arise " Your saying I dont love my dog? Yes I love my dog, as I said he has been our best friend for the past 3 years BUT I would chose to keep my daughter safe then take the risk and keep the dog...If you would choose the dog then your not a very good mother..Maybe you should be a commiteed child lover instead!

  10. #20

    Default

    Have you tried to find out why, Deejay dose what he dose?
    Have you tried a behaviourist?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •