Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Good or Bad

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Yer hes not to keen on the car, well when the car is moving he loves it but when we are at a stop he cries lol.
    So I ment I wish I could take him to work na I'm a baker ay.
    I take him to most of my mates house and always my parents, but he likes to put his paw on smaller dogs and kinda push them down I guess, witch they hate and get snappy. Yer I always clean up after him pulls pot plants out there pots to be funny I swear to lol.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BrisVagas
    Posts
    724

    Default

    I say if you can take your dog well take them..
    If I could take my dogs everywhere with me I would..
    Once a year they have bring your pet into the MAJOR
    stopping centre for a picture with Santa..
    Can't wait cause I will be bring my girl to sit on Santa's lap..lol

    Good on you for thinking about your mate (dog)....

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sunshine coast Qld
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Lady View Post
    I say if you can take your dog well take them..
    If I could take my dogs everywhere with me I would..
    Once a year they have bring your pet into the MAJOR
    stopping centre for a picture with Santa..
    Can't wait cause I will be bring my girl to sit on Santa's lap..lol

    Good on you for thinking about your mate (dog)....
    Lmao Lucky, just imagining a rather large dogue sitting on santas lap...hope is has a sense of humour
    I have never heard of doggy pics with santa before, it certainly would'nt happen in my dog phobic town.
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mohandas Gandhi

  4. #14

    Default

    Its fine to take them but you want to make sure that if you leave him behind he 's fine with that. So if you leave him home once a week just so he learns its ok to be on his own and doesnt stress out

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Yer I leave him home when I just go out for a fue hours, I think I should go next door and ask if they hear him lol.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavalierqld View Post
    Lmao Lucky, just imagining a rather large dogue sitting on santas lap...hope is has a sense of humour
    I have never heard of doggy pics with santa before, it certainly would'nt happen in my dog phobic town.
    The RSPCA do it yearly I think, as a fund raiser.

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    I dont take my current dogs everywhere, but when I was 17 I got my girl Chevy. She went EVERYWHERE.

    I only worked 4 hours a day from 8pm to midnight stacking shelves so she was with me 24/7, 7 days.

    She slept with me, she went to parties with me and when she would get tired she would go to bed in someones bedroom, if I went shopping, she came with me (but waited outside shops). Basically when I wasnt with work, she was glued to my side. It was great.

    We cant really do it now and its different and I dont really like it. Its not really possiblt with Barney coz when you put him in the car he gets stupidly overexcited and stays that way til we get home and it can make him difficult to manage. We (or I) would take Pippi everywhere with me but I dont because I dont feel I can take one and not the other....maybe after Barney goes (in the extremely distant future).

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavalierqld View Post
    Lmao Lucky, just imagining a rather large dogue sitting on santas lap...hope is has a sense of humour
    I have never heard of doggy pics with santa before, it certainly would'nt happen in my dog phobic town.
    Cav, they have Santa Paws at that Pet's Best Friends at Kawana. Had Oskar's pic taken last year lol.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    I dont take my current dogs everywhere, but when I was 17 I got my girl Chevy. She went EVERYWHERE.

    I only worked 4 hours a day from 8pm to midnight stacking shelves so she was with me 24/7, 7 days.

    She slept with me, she went to parties with me and when she would get tired she would go to bed in someones bedroom, if I went shopping, she came with me (but waited outside shops). Basically when I wasnt with work, she was glued to my side. It was great.

    We cant really do it now and its different and I dont really like it. Its not really possiblt with Barney coz when you put him in the car he gets stupidly overexcited and stays that way til we get home and it can make him difficult to manage. We (or I) would take Pippi everywhere with me but I dont because I dont feel I can take one and not the other....maybe after Barney goes (in the extremely distant future).
    Poor ol Barney has been written off already LMAO

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern NSW
    Posts
    3,784

    Default

    Well when I am not working and now that it is Winter our four go everywhere with us in the back of the caddy...they love it, snoring along as we drive and nosy noses out of the windows when we are parked

    Just his Saturday, we did Bunnings, Petstock, Rally-O and Macca's for icecream (cone) for each ...River on the way home, eight hours in all out and about.......
    Pets are forever

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •