Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: Dog Trained!

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hawkesbury NSW
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occy View Post
    This coming from someone who swears black and blue they don't know me from anywhere else AND says that they take people on face value, as opposed to rumour and speculation. You've just been outed as a liar Billy, how sad. Aside from the sort of person who feeds off the grief of others, a liar is the kind of person I can simply not abide.

    Enjoy whinging with Mason in your PMs. I am sure you will be spreading more rumours and innuendo - so sad for someone who likes to paint themselves as so perfect.

    Sinister remarks? You're clinical...

    And I post in the evenings as I have a job...some of us do you know.

    I call to peoples memory this post of Billys when she, in the future, demands that she never makes personal comments. I loathe deceit.
    Are you serious?

    "There is enough love and concern for animals in every community to overcome the irresposibility of the few"
    Nathan Winograd.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Are you serious?
    Every single word.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hawkesbury NSW
    Posts
    514

    Default

    I have no idea why you are so phobic about me.

    This is really weird from my perspective.

    I have said before and i will say it again if you have ever met me, spoken with me or worked with me in rescue or anywhere else for that matter SAY SO.

    Otherwise keep your ridiculous assumptions and antics to yourself.

    "There is enough love and concern for animals in every community to overcome the irresposibility of the few"
    Nathan Winograd.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I have no idea why you are so phobic about me.

    This is really weird from my perspective.

    I have said before and i will say it again if you have ever met me, spoken with me or worked with me in rescue or anywhere else for that matter SAY SO.

    Otherwise keep your ridiculous assumptions and antics to yourself.
    Stop trying to throw this on me, it just makes you look more ridiculous. You said you know things about me...and you say you judge people on face value. A logical person would suggest that you know me. I don't care. Liar liar pants on fire.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hawkesbury NSW
    Posts
    514

    Default

    "Backs out of thread slowly"

    Lost for words Occy.

    Don't like stalkers either.

    "There is enough love and concern for animals in every community to overcome the irresposibility of the few"
    Nathan Winograd.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    "Backs out of thread slowly"

    Lost for words Occy.

    Don't like stalkers either.
    I'm a stalker because you refer to having knowledge about me that isn't from here. Nice try - however - computer says no...

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hawkesbury NSW
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Listen.

    I am sick and BLOODY tired of your paranoia about me Occy.

    I would not touch you with a ten foot pole!!! Never met you, know nothing about you and i am oh so very glad about that.

    Do your self and eveyone else a favour.

    Go to bed and sleep it off.

    I am outa here. I don't need some weirdo giving me the creeps, and this is not the first time you have carried on like a two year old.

    At least two year olds eventually see reason.

    "There is enough love and concern for animals in every community to overcome the irresposibility of the few"
    Nathan Winograd.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Listen.

    I am sick and BLOODY tired of your paranoia about me Occy.

    I would not touch you with a ten foot pole!!! Never met you, know nothing about you and i am oh so very glad about that.

    Do your self and eveyone else a favour.

    Go to bed and sleep it off.

    I am outa here. I don't need some weirdo giving me the creeps, and this is not the first time you have carried on like a two year old.

    At least two year olds eventually see reason.
    Now you are suggesting I have an alcohol problem. All I did was put your words against each other and used logic. You are laughable and you are upset for one reason only - you can't turn this against me because your words are there for all to see.

    So I am stalker and a drunk according to you - I hope you can prove those accusations.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hawkesbury NSW
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Have Pm'd you Mason

    "There is enough love and concern for animals in every community to overcome the irresposibility of the few"
    Nathan Winograd.

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occy View Post
    Didn't you do a suicide post this morning and say you weren't coming back? If I wasn't dreaming, what is the point of the above? Proof of your "maturity"? Sure, I am rude, but you're a brat. I wish Billy all the best of luck with helping you.

    I hope your parents see this forum, I am sure it would be enlightening for them.

    aussiemyf - the story, as I have understood it over the last few weeks is

    Kids wanted a dog. parents relented and/or kids showed up with a dog. Dog was far too young to be away from its mother. Dog was promptly put outside for being destructive. Dog did not have adequate shelter nor was it being socialised. The only thing that we heard was "dog is biting me", "dog is biting my sister" etc. Help was sought to find a trainer - myself and others did the googling for Mason and came up with several trainers in the area. For a while we heard nothing, then the latest thread which is this one.

    This poor dog hasn't a hope unless it goes to private rescue - it is a mutt, it has had no socialisation, it probably hasnt been vaccinated, definitely not desexed, and has been abused to the point where it is showing reactive behaviour. I hope Billy is able to "help" Mason by getting this dog from him. Then again, what about the next dog that doesn't come trained to slice, dice and puree?
    A person can't judge someones maturity level if they don't have it themselves. Your insults mean nothing to me, just and indication of how low you put yourself to something so unnecessary. If you don't have anything good to say don't post in my threads. I start thread for good posts back - not spam!

    It would be unwise to show my parents this thread only because they would think i am on a children's forum dealing with a so called "brat".

    Thanks Billy i will contact you shortly.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •