Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: My Doggie Nephew

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Lover View Post
    Apparently not, but as I said he has never met a female. Oh and yes females are reallll bitches haha I am they have fun together! xx
    Generally male dogs, especially young male dogs do not discriminate between sexes when they are humping. They will even hump a soft toy or their bed, so if he was a humper he would probably have already done it. Although he might still be a bit to young to hump.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keira & Phoenix View Post
    Generally male dogs, especially young male dogs do not discriminate between sexes when they are humping. They will even hump a soft toy or their bed, so if he was a humper he would probably have already done it. Although he might still be a bit to young to hump.
    Haha Harley use to groom his blanket and would go mental at the sight of this big dragon toy we had. Luckily he was desexed before Bella came along, he did still try and hump her head and back though when she went into season... always in full view of the neighbours

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadielee87 View Post
    Haha Harley use to groom his blanket and would go mental at the sight of this big dragon toy we had. Luckily he was desexed before Bella came along, he did still try and hump her head and back though when she went into season... always in full view of the neighbours
    haha..the humping always gives me a giggle. Buckley used to dig up his bean bag or cushion and hold part of it up against himself using his paws, and then hump. Always thought that was really clever of him Now that he's fixed, it's very rare but sometimes he still has a crack at it.

    There was a male boxer pup at Buckleys pre-school. They used to mount each other nearly every class

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SE QLD
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiff-689 View Post
    haha..the humping always gives me a giggle. Buckley used to dig up his bean bag or cushion and hold part of it up against himself using his paws, and then hump. Always thought that was really clever of him Now that he's fixed, it's very rare but sometimes he still has a crack at it.
    hahaha thats exactly what he would do as well

    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Inner West Sydney
    Posts
    164

    Default

    He looks so adorable!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •