Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Aurora - Our 9 Week Old Beagle

  1. #1

    Smile Aurora - Our 9 Week Old Beagle

    Hello everyone,

    I am new to this forum & thought i would start by letting you know about my new pup Aurora.

    Aurora (Rora as she is also known as) is a 9 week old Beagle who we got from the pet store yesterday. I am dead against pet stores, we just went into the store to have a "look" and came home with Rora. This is why .... We walked into the store and Rora was the only pup there. The man said she was naughty and he was sick of filling up her water because she knocked it over atleast 10 times a day. She had NO toys and was all alone with nothing to do, so of course she was being naughty. I looked at her and fell in love instantly, i DIDNT fall in love with the price tag though. I knew we had to take her, She was living in a glass box and i just couldnt bare to walk out of that store knowing that she was bored, lonely and getting in trouble constantly. She needed a loving home, she needed to become a member of our family.

    I coughed up the ridiculous price and she is now a member of our family and we couldn't be happier!

    Since having here home, she has been an angel and has not once knocked her water bowl over. She is going to be one seriously spoilt princess
    Thanks - Kris

    Aurora - Our Cheeky 9 week old Beagle Pup

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I am new to this forum & thought i would start by letting you know about my new pup Aurora.

    Aurora (Rora as she is also known as) is a 9 week old Beagle who we got from the pet store yesterday. I am dead against pet stores, we just went into the store to have a "look" and came home with Rora. This is why .... We walked into the store and Rora was the only pup there. The man said she was naughty and he was sick of filling up her water because she knocked it over atleast 10 times a day. She had NO toys and was all alone with nothing to do, so of course she was being naughty. I looked at her and fell in love instantly, i DIDNT fall in love with the price tag though. I knew we had to take her, She was living in a glass box and i just couldnt bare to walk out of that store knowing that she was bored, lonely and getting in trouble constantly. She needed a loving home, she needed to become a member of our family.

    I coughed up the ridiculous price and she is now a member of our family and we couldn't be happier!

    Since having here home, she has been an angel and has not once knocked her water bowl over. She is going to be one seriously spoilt princess
    pup is gorgeous. Have fun with her.

    However, why say you are dead against pet stores when clearly you arent? If you are dead against pet stores, you dont purchase a pet from them regardless.

    I would have just left all that extra fluff off your story. You don't have to justify why you bought a puppy from a pet store even though you are dead against them.

    Just say, we got her from a pet store...own it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern NSW
    Posts
    3,784

    Default

    Cute puppy.....Wishing you puppy a happy life from now on .........
    Pets are forever

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    Just say, we got her from a pet store...own it.
    Sure, ill own it. I got Aurora from a pet store ....


    Newfsie - Thanks alot, i hope we live a very happy life together. She is just too cute
    Thanks - Kris

    Aurora - Our Cheeky 9 week old Beagle Pup

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    *sigh*

    Welcome to you and your puppy...
    Education not Legislation

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Inner West Sydney
    Posts
    164

    Default

    I like visiting pet stores just to add another face the animals will see in the boring glass box... if that even helps in keeping their mind off how lonely they are!

    Aurora looks cute. My friend was going to get a beagle but no idea why she didn't lol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    118

    Default

    She's gorgeous! I love that name, too - dogs with human names are the best

  8. #8

    Default

    What a little doll..........
    Can not wait to hear more about her & see pics.
    Be warned she is set to change your life, Beagels can have that affect.
    Dogs make everyday life enjoyable...........

  9. #9

    Default

    A big welcome to your new pup
    Good luck!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Sure, ill own it. I got Aurora from a pet store ....


    Newfsie - Thanks alot, i hope we live a very happy life together. She is just too cute
    On ya *thumbs up*

    FYI: I wasn't being a cow about having a "pet store" puppy....I have a BYB dog myself. Was just saying you don't need to justify IMO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •