Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: The DIY Crate :)

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    QLD Australia
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Thanks DA - its easy to be cost-efficent when you have no money to spend!
    <cough> after spending every cent I have on Mollie's vaccinations <cough>

    It IS very strong and sturdy, I reckon I could lift it and throw it into a wall and it would probably just scratch the paint Its also proof to those who dont have much money to spend -making things isnt as hard as you may think!
    © Demi's Blog ©
    Mollie; ChihuahuaXWestie; MY sunshine.xo

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    76

    Default

    That looks really good, Demi! We have a puppy coming home in 3 weeks and weren't going to go the crate route, but I might just pinch your idea and keep it on hand for him.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niques View Post
    That looks really good, Demi! We have a puppy coming home in 3 weeks and weren't going to go the crate route, but I might just pinch your idea and keep it on hand for him.
    Hi

    What sort of dog are you getting?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Hi

    We're getting a male black lab.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Where from? We were looking for a Lab at some point!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Kopafield. We've been to see him a couple of times so far and are very happy with them.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niques View Post
    Kopafield. We've been to see him a couple of times so far and are very happy with them.
    photos are a must! surely you would have taken some photos of the baby pups there

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    You've picked a great breeder!!
    Glad to hear it

    Cleasanta, I've only got a couple of piccies so far - it's much too hard to put the adorable pups down for a moment to take photos

    I don't want to hijack Demi's thread, but I'll definitely be spoiling you all with pictures when he comes home!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niques View Post
    Glad to hear it

    Cleasanta, I've only got a couple of piccies so far - it's much too hard to put the adorable pups down for a moment to take photos

    I don't want to hijack Demi's thread, but I'll definitely be spoiling you all with pictures when he comes home!
    I see you have been a member since Jan at some point...how about an introduction to the Forum

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    I see you have been a member since Jan at some point...how about an introduction to the Forum
    Yes, I have been lurking for a while - I shall have to make my way over to the Introductions thread.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •