Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 84

Thread: Inca Has Arrived!

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Thanks GSD's. Lavender unfortunately is an oil I can't tolerate. Really causes breathing problems with me pretty fast.

  2. #62

    Default

    Perhaps find something comparable such as Camomile then. I haven't used it myself, but logic says it might work given it's recommended soothing properties.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    Perhaps find something comparable such as Camomile then. I haven't used it myself, but logic says it might work given it's recommended soothing properties.
    Hmmm, my ex-husband (now deceased) used to recommend marijuana for that purpose. Perhaps they why so many of his brain cells died?
    As I'm extremely anti-drugs you may see the issues we had.

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Hmmm, my ex-husband (now deceased) used to recommend marijuana for that purpose. Perhaps they why so many of his brain cells died?
    As I'm extremely anti-drugs you may see the issues we had.
    I'm very anti drugs myself so I completely understand where you're coming from. It's a great concern to me that my Sister chooses to medicate with this drug rather than take her Lithium.

    But on a lighter note .... if you went down that path, you'd have to watch out for a case of the "munchies" and with Inca's size, your cupboards would be bare in no time flat.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Oh speaking of munchies, my dear, Inca finally turned her nose up at dinner last night. The usual things - the move, new environment, no other competition for food, you know how it is. So, sprinkled a bit of the powder over her dinner, and presto. You are GOOD!

    The treats have just been used for a car trip (ran out of smokes) and she behaved well.
    I've just given her a lesson in recall and sitting, and she did beauitfully. So, once finished she got a few treats. Loves the wild rabbit BTW!!!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    I must get a grooming table. Used to have one of the best I've ever seen, but sold it when I closed down and moved to Tassie. Always the way, you want it later at some stage. Sigh.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    984

    Default

    What a gorgeous bundle of fur!!!!!! I want her!!!!! Looove the dotted belly, too cute

    Lucky DA, very lucky DA







    (but then, you have been waiting long enough. ENJOY )

  8. #68

    Default

    I read on the other thread you started about Sep Anxiety that you had got the treats out & were ready to start using them. The powder is pretty good. Tara and Spirit are my best customers in this house. Glad Inca likes the treats. If she liked the rabbit, she'll probably really like the venison as well then. When I get a "minute", I'm going to get some goat happening as well.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    I must get a grooming table. Used to have one of the best I've ever seen, but sold it when I closed down and moved to Tassie. Always the way, you want it later at some stage. Sigh.
    I use a wooden picnic bench type seat. Got one of those ??

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Devonport, Tasmania
    Posts
    6,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSDs4Ever View Post
    I use a wooden picnic bench type seat. Got one of those ??
    No, but got some nice slabs of huon pine. Can easily adapt that into a bench.

    Great idea! Thanks a million, GSD's.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •