Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 547

Thread: GRRR the Attitude is Everywhere!

  1. #311
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingoofus View Post
    Not to change the actual point of this debate, but I['d rather have a dog with character and personality, which was different to every other dog, rather than a poncy, bathed twice a day, not allowed to get dirty, model, thing in a dogs body which is not a dog in personality. Who cares if a dog likes to jump in the mud? who cares if thye bark a bit, who cares if they like to run around alot, who cares if they rip the odd plant out the garden, who cares if they chew up ya shoes, who cares if they chase birds, etc, they are freaking dogs!! if I wanted something to just look at, which was clean, and had no personality, and was just all around boring, I would have gotten a cat.

    WHo cares if they are pure bred or not, who cares if they don't fit a standard, just like humans, they are not perfect. Why would anyone want a dog that looks liek every other dog out there. Is it so wrong for a dog to be an individual? Stuff all this pedigree crap.
    Oh dear. I think obviously you're the one who cares if they're purebred or not since you seem to think purebreds have no personality or character. Do you honestly think that people just sit their purebreds in corners to look at and primp and pamper? You really think they have no personality and don't like to run around alot? I do not understand where you're getting this information from.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megan View Post
    Oh dear. I think obviously you're the one who cares if they're purebred or not since you seem to think purebreds have no personality or character. Do you honestly think that people just sit their purebreds in corners to look at and primp and pamper? You really think they have no personality and don't like to run around alot? I do not understand where you're getting this information from.
    Apparently he uses the "P.O.O.D.A." method (Pulled Out Of Dingoofus' A$$)

  3. #313
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Troopa is made out of fine bone china isn't he? You keep him on the shelf next to the wedding crystal?

  4. #314
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    I keep my SBT's wrapped in bubble wrap too...they are NOT allowed to move around...play...enjoy themselves..........jeeeeeez

  5. #315
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    god i must the worst pure bred owner.. I just caught boss playing in dirt!

  6. #316
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peta23 View Post
    god i must the worst pure bred owner.. I just caught boss playing in dirt!
    Oh no....Sumo just enjoyed himself playing with Ruby....must stop....not allowed........

  7. #317
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CleasantasLittleHelper View Post
    Apparently he uses the "P.O.O.D.A." method (Pulled Out Of Dingoofus' A$$)
    Still on the personal attacks when disagreeing with someone, gee your life must sad.

  8. #318
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Qld
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Enjoy your sarcasm and making everyone feel like crap.

    You really are pretty nasty people
    The best things in life, aren't things

  9. #319
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingoofus View Post
    Not to change the actual point of this debate, but I['d rather have a dog with character and personality, which was different to every other dog, rather than a poncy, bathed twice a day, not allowed to get dirty, model, thing in a dogs body which is not a dog in personality. Who cares if a dog likes to jump in the mud? who cares if thye bark a bit, who cares if they like to run around alot, who cares if they rip the odd plant out the garden, who cares if they chew up ya shoes, who cares if they chase birds, etc, they are freaking dogs!! if I wanted something to just look at, which was clean, and had no personality, and was just all around boring, I would have gotten a cat.

    WHo cares if they are pure bred or not, who cares if they don't fit a standard, just like humans, they are not perfect. Why would anyone want a dog that looks liek every other dog out there. Is it so wrong for a dog to be an individual? Stuff all this pedigree crap.
    hmmmmm......this post just shows your complete ignorance regarding purebreds...doesn't it? What do you think...we have our dogs neatly planted in the mantle piece for decoration only!

    Your arguements really have no bearing! At what point in this discussion did you actually have something concrete to say...that could educate people?!?

  10. #320
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peter70 View Post
    Still on the personal attacks when disagreeing with someone, gee your life must sad.
    Hang on a minute Peter...so did Dingo with his obscure beliefs as to how we treat our purebreds and/or show dogs!

    That is what was commented on...his ignorant beliefs!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •