Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 547

Thread: GRRR the Attitude is Everywhere!

  1. #281
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Well lets just say, to keep you paying their bills, they arn't gonna get on your bad side.
    Education not Legislation

  2. #282
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    Well lets just say, to keep you paying their bills, they arn't gonna get on your bad side.
    What an insult, our vet is a very genuine person who has a love for all animals. Wow seems everyone involved in animals besides you guys are in it for the money.

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    yeah but they are ones that have to fix the breeding health problems.. (i hope that makes cents)

    I understand why ppl want to stop byb and puppy mills. I wanted to come a regisiter breeder for acd but this site has put me off it until im older enough and have the time. I want to improve the breed of acd in wa.

  4. #284
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peter70 View Post
    What an insult, our vet is a very genuine person who has a love for all animals. Wow seems everyone involved in animals besides you guys are in it for the money.
    Oh my god
    You really have no idea.
    Education not Legislation

  5. #285
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    Oh my god
    You really have no idea.
    Well explain it to me then, do you know my vet personally?

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peter70 View Post
    So now we are going down to the personal attacks because i disagree with you? How mature. Suppose its better than your friends who buried thier heads in the sand because i dont share thier views.

    I have had a proper chat with the vet and i believe i have the full story (he is afterall a qualified vet), i didnt say he agreed with BYB or puppymills or anything else he was purely saying he has less health issues with x bred dogs.I personally have been involved with dogs for more than 30 years so i feel i know enough, regardless of it being different to your view.
    As i said in previous posts i have never added to the pound problem or to unwanted dogs through breeding nor have i ever purchased a dog myself till December last year.
    My last 5 dogs were all rescued, at one stage i was up to 3 rotties and a ACD/Kelpie. 3 years ago i got Polly from 2 young girls who probably underestimated how much work and how big a Neo x dog can be.
    My dear what a forum is about is different people expressing thier views not just about what you believe in. See i accept you have your views however you dont accept i have mine, what i dont accept is the way you treat somebody who doesn't agree with your views hence why i have kept this going. The longer this goes on the more you expose yourself as who you really are, see you have even resorted to personal attacks because i have a difference of a opinion.
    Again you have your facts wrong as I am not "your dear". Indeed I find it a strange reference to make to another man. I am MR Cleasanta. You're still chewing on snippets of ignorance and the more you write, the more people can see it. You have added nothing worthwhile to this debate other than being the example I've held you up to be.

    Game, set, match as far as I'm concerned but feel free to have the last irrelevant word as you'll not be wasting any more of my time.

  7. #287
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    aussie has a good point. I like my vet very does great with all our animals.. But some vet do it for the money not the love of the animals. the bad vet would probly tell to breed cos if u have any problems u will go straight to them. I have paid over 3 grand in vet bills with boss and thats before he was one

  8. #288
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peta23 View Post
    yeah but they are ones that have to fix the breeding health problems.. (i hope that makes cents)

    I understand why ppl want to stop byb and puppy mills. I wanted to come a regisiter breeder for acd but this site has put me off it until im older enough and have the time. I want to improve the breed of acd in wa.
    I put down more homeless dogs than 'fixing health problems' of pups from good breeders.
    These are good breeders right here. Do you come up to this standard?
    Home
    Rav'nLeigh Border Collies
    Savy Bassets
    For a starter, get a load of those titles!
    Education not Legislation

  9. #289
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    803

    Default

    sorry if my posts are werid at the moment laptop blow up, looking the site with my phone

  10. #290
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    589

    Default

    At least you have finished with the personal attacks, thats nice.
    Apologies i didnt realise you were MR cleasanta.
    Game set and match of what? My opinion of the way you treat people hasnt changed, you have achieved nothing with your self righteousness.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •