Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 547

Thread: GRRR the Attitude is Everywhere!

  1. #271
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Occy you make me laugh so hard.

    May I ask what you teach? I'm very interested in that field.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    I teach stuff - would rather not get into work stuff on a forum - I am here to have fun not to talk shop - esp not over the holidays lol. Dog forum should be restricted to talking dogs lol

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Lol that's okay fair enough.

    On the purebred/crossbred thing: My dog was a JRT x Mini foxie but you would never of guessed it...He didn't really look like any breed! And yet people still wanted to breed off him because he was 'cute.'

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occy View Post
    You are the very reason the ignore button exists...bye then...
    WHY didn't I think of that earlier.........bye from me too...ignored!

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleasanta View Post
    WHY didn't I think of that earlier.........bye from me too...ignored!
    Cause I am smarter

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occy View Post
    Cause I am smarter
    yeah yeah.... ...you wish!

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peter70 View Post
    Don't feel like that, you have two wonderful dogs who will give you years of companionship. Just because there is a handlful of keyboard experts telling you otherwise, ignore and enjoy. Its your choice afterall. We are all here because we love dogs, some are just more opionated on what dogs you can only love.
    Our vet too, when checking out our 16 1/2 y.o. ACD/kelpie, is constantly telling us of less health problems with mixed breeds and i would tend to take his word for it than the self professed experts around here, given his 30+ year career.
    Far out man! You are STILL picking out little bits as if they are all that matter!!! Go have a proper chat to your vet and get the FULL story before mouthing off at people who know more than you do, you ignorant git! YOU and ignorant people like you are the enablers who allow profiteers to make a living. This forum should be about explaining the causes of the problems and then we stand a chance at addressing them. If nothing else, you serve as a great example of why the problem is a difficult one, so GOODONYA!!!

    At NO time has anyone said you can't love a x breed. We have had a very much loved x breed we rescued from RSPCA. We don't blame the dogs you goose, we blame the breeders and enablers thereof for breeding crap from crap with no concern for health or temperament, FULL STOP.
    Last edited by CleasantasLittleHelper; 12-24-2009 at 11:08 AM.

  8. #278
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Just to let you know, vets no crap all about breeding
    Education not Legislation

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CleasantasLittleHelper View Post
    Far out man! You are STILL picking out little bits as if they are all that matter!!! Go have a proper chat to your vet and get the FULL story before mouthing off at people who know more than you do, you ignorant git! YOU and ignorant people like you are the enablers who allow profiteers to make a living. This forum should be about explaining the causes of the problems and then we stand a chance at addressing them. If nothing else, you serve as a great example of why the problem is a difficult one, so GOODONYA!!!

    At NO time has anyone said you can't love a x breed. We have had a very much loved x breed we rescued from RSPCA. We don't blame the dogs you goose, we blame the breeders and enablers thereof for breeding crap from crap with no concern for health or temperament, FULL STOP.

    Is it possible the reference to 70 is IQ related?
    So now we are going down to the personal attacks because i disagree with you? How mature. Suppose its better than your friends who buried thier heads in the sand because i dont share thier views.

    I have had a proper chat with the vet and i believe i have the full story (he is afterall a qualified vet), i didnt say he agreed with BYB or puppymills or anything else he was purely saying he has less health issues with x bred dogs.I personally have been involved with dogs for more than 30 years so i feel i know enough, regardless of it being different to your view.
    As i said in previous posts i have never added to the pound problem or to unwanted dogs through breeding nor have i ever purchased a dog myself till December last year.
    My last 5 dogs were all rescued, at one stage i was up to 3 rotties and a ACD/Kelpie. 3 years ago i got Polly from 2 young girls who probably underestimated how much work and how big a Neo x dog can be.
    My dear what a forum is about is different people expressing thier views not just about what you believe in. See i accept you have your views however you dont accept i have mine, what i dont accept is the way you treat somebody who doesn't agree with your views hence why i have kept this going. The longer this goes on the more you expose yourself as who you really are, see you have even resorted to personal attacks because i have a difference of a opinion.

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    Just to let you know, vets no crap all about breeding
    maybe but one would think they have experience in animal health issues?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •