Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 547

Thread: GRRR the Attitude is Everywhere!

  1. #221
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    The facts are, we have too many dogs, and not enough homes for anymore.
    Thats why the only dogs that should be bred are the best ones.
    Education not Legislation

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkay View Post
    It's all so black and white eh?

    No room for any decent discussion. You still haven't told me why you shouldn't breed from a dog on the limited reigister, surely they are health and temperament tested so what is the moral problem with that.

    Any Occy, well your posts really started to not make alot of sense but still people applaud you. I think you should put in for sainthood on here
    If you want to breed a dog on a limited register, transfer it to an open register and get all the health tests done - and perhaps do some showing if so inclined. The limited register is there so that people DONT breed but can still own pure breds.

  3. #223
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Pound puppies make good companions.
    Buy one of those before you breed more.
    Education not Legislation

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Qld
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Well maybe, you honour, you could explain to me why you seem to want to convince me that the pounds are heaving with oodles when there were hardly any, and no most of the something crosses were obviously not crossed with a poodle.

    So no, I don't understand your posts
    The best things in life, aren't things

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Qld
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiemyf7 View Post
    Pound puppies make good companions.
    Buy one of those before you breed more.
    But they are not health and temperament tested.
    The best things in life, aren't things

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkay View Post
    Yeh, I'm trying not to lose it too, with the Pure breed Nazis on here. I have avoided confrontation on here as much as possible but it's not DOL so please don't make it so.

    I only said head size as an example, I'm sure there are other more innocent reason the dogs don't make the grade show wise.

    And why would you breed from health a temperament tested none show quality dogs?

    AS HAPPY HEALTHY LOVING COMPANIONS
    wow that's a bit harsh. Considering the Nazi's were about purification and destroying anyone who didn't fit their profile. Did anyone here, even hint towards that?

    Please actually do some research before branding people something you clearly have no clue about. I don't appreciate the death of family members being compared to trying to stem a tide wherein dogs today - right here right now - die because no one wants them. You say I don't make sense - I say you don't and furthermore your comments are way out of line.

    Want to call me a Nazi - do it to my face.

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Qld
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Obviously I don't mean you are a Nazi and I apologize if that is what you thought I meant. It's just the whole pure breed thing smacks of the same thing, I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.

    Sorry, I don't lose my temper much but you really know how to press people buttons don't you Occy, that's why certain other posts went the way they did I feel.
    The best things in life, aren't things

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Near Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkay View Post
    It's all so black and white eh?

    No room for any decent discussion. You still haven't told me why you shouldn't breed from a dog on the limited reigister, surely they are health and temperament tested so what is the moral problem with that.

    Any Occy, well your posts really started to not make alot of sense but still people applaud you. I think you should put in for sainthood on here
    Limited register is there for A REASON...they are "sub-standard" pups. If you breed with sub-standard dogs...in general you will get sub-standard pups! WHY THE HELL would you deliberately breed sub-standard pups if the primary motive in NOT profit!

    Many breeders try time after time to get THAT special pup. It takes time...effort...MONEY....some luck...HUGE amounts of research...and they still only get limited quality pups. That could be...bite problems...eye problems...it could be all sorts of things that determine whether the pup is on limited register. If a pup DOES NOT conform to the standard because of WHATEVER reason....it should NOT be bred from...period!

    Ask yourself why Dogs NSW has a Limited register? Do you think maybe it is because the majority of dogs born should NOT be bred from for whatever reason?!?

  9. #229
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wodonga
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkay View Post
    Well maybe, you honour, you could explain to me why you seem to want to convince me that the pounds are heaving with oodles when there were hardly any, and no most of the something crosses were obviously not crossed with a poodle.

    So no, I don't understand your posts
    Sigh - get up off your duff and go out and LOOK at shelters - then get back to me - those were just a couple of websites. I was referring to swfs and oodles in my posts. Did I not mention about checking those sites in a month or two - I must be going mad - I was sure I did say it...

    Armchair experts never cease to amaze me.

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Qld
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Ok can I just clear something up once and for all because I want to be really clear on this.

    Are you saying that the only reason to breed dogs is to show them and the pets that get produced as 'failed' dogs are the only reason anybody should have a pet.
    The best things in life, aren't things

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •