Hi everyone, I'm stuck for choice at this point in time and not sure what to go for... So would like to see what other people think what breed of dog would suit us.
- To start off we are large family of Six children ages from 5 to 13years
- We live on a very large suburb block 3000m2
- We have my darling six year old border collie girl Cruizer (desexed pet of course with CD CDD)
- We have two pet bunnies
The dogs must have's
- Good with children
- Good with small animals
- Medium size dog or larger
- Carm and relaxed dog around the home, so not a dog that bouces off walls.
- No staffy or mastiff types, and no labs.
I'm looking for a female dog that we can do obedience with and get back into the showring with too.
So what do you think would suit us?